“Last stop before heading home”

Cafe Adam Restaurant
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A chef owned destination restaurant featuring local ingrdient driven cuisine. Award winning wine list, full bar, outdoor seating, special events, and large parties can be accomodated. Menu features homemade pasta, raw oysters, extensive native wild fish dishes, house smoked salmon, and in-house pastry chef. The restaurant is owned by Berkshire Native Chef Adam Zieminski and was established in 2006. In it's new location there multiple dining rooms and an open kitchen. We suggest reservations for both brunch and dinner.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We just left the opening weekend of Horse Racing in Saratoga Springs . Heading back down thru the Berkshires we reunited with Cafe Adam in there new location. Great bar in which we sat and had a lovely lunch. Much larger than the previous location which was only 200 yards south on its current location.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Have had lunch @ Café Adam in prior years when it was in it's old location. Decided to try it for dinner in its new building and was very pleased with the atmosphere, the service and the food. It is a bit pricey, but so is everything else in Great Barrington. My husband and I both enjoyed our appetizers and main courses. Plenty of food, in fact enough of my tuna main course to bring some home for lunch the next day, We will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The old location for this restaurant was confining and uninviting. The new location and layout is much larger and friendlier, and our server was great(in the past the service was lacking). She anticipated our needs and more. The food was quite good and I would recommend this restaurant more now than before. It's not cheap, but food quality was excellent. Definitely worth retrying if you weren't crazy about it before.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

A few months ago, I had great drinks and snack here and so wanted to return for a full meal. I had to eat again after leaving. My appetizer portion of raw tuna could have been tripled in size and it still would have been paltry...at $18. My server could have mentioned that my full order of a side plus the dish as a main course was not likely to satisfy any normal human adult. What I ate was tasty, and the wine was very good, but I don't see a return visit in my future.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Liked: the food was great, the bartender was friendly and professional, the location was immediately across the street from our hotel (Holiday Inn Express).

DIsliked: nothing