“Try this restaurant!!!”

Cafe Adam Restaurant
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A chef owned destination restaurant featuring local ingrdient driven cuisine. Award winning wine list, full bar, outdoor seating, special events, and large parties can be accomodated. Menu features homemade pasta, raw oysters, extensive native wild fish dishes, house smoked salmon, and in-house pastry chef. The restaurant is owned by Berkshire Native Chef Adam Zieminski and was established in 2006. In it's new location there multiple dining rooms and an open kitchen. We suggest reservations for both brunch and dinner.
“Try this restaurant!!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I came here for lunch. It was EXCELLENT!! I tried the bellini and it was great, i had a ham sandwich special that was tasty. I had the brie balls appetizer and they were awesome! Everyone was so nice! It really was one of the greatest lunches I have ever had. Dont hesitate to try this restaurant!!

massachusetts
“A creative menu, a well-trained staff, but a bit pricey.”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We have been here twice with friends, once in June and once in October. We found the food to be very well-prepared and the menu inspired. We have sampled the duck, the Arctic char, braised lamb leg, day boat scallops and the bouillabaisse. I thought the latter may have been under-seasoned for my taste. The salads we tried were served at the right temperature, and the desserts....wow, the desserts! We had excellent, attentive service on both occasions. Yes, it's expensive, but the quality and service made it a very good value. My only complaint is that they have only one solitary bathroom and there is usually a line formed when you least need a line, if you know what I mean.

• Visited October 2012
Stony Brook, NY
“Good food but overpriced”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Dined there this past Friday. My wife and I shared a wonderful salad ($8). She ordered roast leg of lamb ($28) .... a few medallions served in a delicious brown gravy and accompanied by a delicious sweet potato mash served in a small ramecan. I ordered Arctic char, the special for the evening ($26). It was a rather small portion, no taste sensation, served with a dollop of very delicious risotto. Service was excellent. Bottom line: small portions of generally well-prepared food, definitely overpriced in relation to other fine Berkshire restaurants.

• Visited October 2012
Sharon, Connecticut
“Food is creative & good...service could be improved”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have gone twice & the food is creative, different & tasty and we would definitely go back. The service is spotty and could be a bit friendlier. I had smoked salmon fettuccine which was excellent and the salads fresh.

• Visited September 2012
Cambridge
“Uniquely interesting and flavorful”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Sophisticated and unusual palate, original combinations of tastes, carefully prepared foods, reliably excellent. Expensive, but worth it.

• Visited August 2012