“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The pizza and pasta dishes are wonderful. Have not tried the sandwiches, salads, etc. I thought the place would be a chain restaurant with "frozen/packaged" food. I was pleasantly surprised. I have had the pizza many times, always good. Had the fettuccine Alfredo recently, the fresh made sauce was wonderful and the portions are big.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We just wanted a quick dinner after hiking 7 miles. We didn't quite know what we wanted to eat... this was ok. The mozz sticks were delicious!!!!!!!!!! My Eggplant-Chicken Parm was nothing to write home about. The chicken was dry, the eggplant was soggy. The sauce was runny and tasteless. The wait staff was kinda like like on fast forward.... not really stopping and caring.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Went here for a quick meal after a long day of hiking...service was not that great. Waitress seemed very rushed and impatient...Food was mediocre at best. Sauce on ravioli and sausage was very watery... Felt the place was very overpriced for a pizza type restaurant. I don't think I would return here and choose to eat elsewhere for a better value and meal.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I've been coming here since the 80s but never thought to review it until today :)

As others have said, Manhattan Pizza makes a great New york style pizza, and they sell it by the slice or entire pies, but they also do great Italian food at a very affordable price. I went there today for lunch and had hte Meatball-Sausage-Mushroom-Peppers casserole. The dish came with a salad, a generous serving of garlic bread, and pasta. The food was delicious, and quite honestly, there was enough for two people. I ended up bringing half of it home. There is no lunch menu though, so this WAS a dinner sized portion. The price was a very affordable MP is not fancy, and that's really why i can't rate it at 5. It's certainly clean and pleasant, just not fancy. I'd go here in a heartbeat rather than the other italian restaurant in tow, the terribly overrated Fiore

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had a calzone and there was marinara sauce on the side, we didnt get it and it tasted really different and good!