“THE Best Take Out ever!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Manhattan Pizza Co.
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
buck county
“THE Best Take Out ever!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had a calzone and there was marinara sauce on the side, we didnt get it and it tasted really different and good!

Visited April 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good affordable eats”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Pizza was delicious, and your money will go a long way at this spot! Try the locally brewed craft beer.

Visited February 2012
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“Closest to New York City Pizza!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Having moved to Great Barrington from NYC, one of the things I miss is good pizza and I am a pizza hound. It is the one thing I am unable to give up. Manhattan Pizza as the name suggests is truly like Manhattan Pizza. All the other pizza's are more like dominoe's or other chain type pizza's. Manhattan Pizza is what I miss so I am there at least once or twice a month. I do have to control how often I eat it. It is worth the trip and everyone in there is super nice. Sometimes the restaurant area is a bit cold, but for the great pizza I don't mind it.

Visited December 2011