“Terrible ”

Add it.
Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Avoid this place. It's truly uninspiring. It's a nasty looking takeout place and the food is just really bad. There are better options elsewhere.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I am Chinese and my husband American and both if us like the food. Our three young kids love the food too. We went there tonight and it's really cold outside. The restaurant is kind of cold so we took the food in our hotel. My kids are very picky eaters and they don't away likes my Chinese cooking. They ate all the food. It's amazing. If you want some nice Chinese food and don't want to spend a lot of money, this is the place to go.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Ate here many times after skiing Butternut. The service is excellent and the food is great. many different varieties than what is served in NY. Quality all around dining.
Remember how noodles use to taste! Well, they have those large great tasting noodles here. You just do not get them anymore.
Ill be back again.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've eaten here many times when I need to eat something quick. Prices are ok. Food prep is quick. Portion size is average for a Chinese Place. Good for take out but I wouldn't recomend as a place to sit down and eat dinner. A quick lunch - ok. Small old style tables. Typical Take-Out Chinese restaurant.- Don't expect anything special. I work right up the road so it works for a quick lunch every once in a while.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

The food is American/Chinese, not authentic and pretty boring. But good prices. Try Koi on Route 23 east of town, near Butternut.