“Great aftreoon snack or end of night dessert”
Review of SoCo Creamery

SoCo Creamery
New Paltz, New York
“Great aftreoon snack or end of night dessert”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Good ice creams, imaginative flavor combos, down home/kid friendly atmosphere/priced fairly for top notch product

Visited December 2012

Garden City, New York
“Delicious - so worth the calories!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in after lunch at a local place and loved the variety of unique flavors.
I had expresso cookie and my daughter enjoyed the dirty chocolate. Definitely worth checking out. We will be back!

Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“fine ice cream”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

It is local, we enjoy it, like going in after a meal in one of the nearby restaurants. THe staff is young and pleasant, and there is usually a line, especially in summer, but they have nice sundaes, cones, and the usual ice cream fare. I would say more about their flavors, which vary and are many, but I can't help but order my favorite mocha almond most of the time.

• Visited December 2012
Massachusetts
“Best Hot Chocolate”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had Hot Chocolate from here and it was the best I have ever had,and I have had a lot of Hot choclate in my life!

Visited September 2012
Hudson, New York
“they don't have a stewart's”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place is ok, but expensive for the product you get, if there were a stewart's there they would have real trouble selling their product for the amount and price they get. its not bad its just not great.

Visited November 2012