“Best Hot Chocolate”
Review of SoCo Creamery

SoCo Creamery
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had Hot Chocolate from here and it was the best I have ever had,and I have had a lot of Hot choclate in my life!

There are newer reviews for SoCo Creamery

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This place is ok, but expensive for the product you get, if there were a stewart's there they would have real trouble selling their product for the amount and price they get. its not bad its just not great.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I asked for cups of ice cream to go, and the server found special cups with covers to protect the ice cream while traveling. He asked questions about the organization identified on my hat and made me feel good.

The ice cream was quite good. We got blueberry and raspberry. The blueberry was better in my opinion, the raspberry had a little bit of ice crystal texture to it. The blueberry was very smooth.

1  Thank Matthew G
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great ice cream, wonderful flavors. All types of products: cones, shakes, sundaes, egg creams. My son's favorite dessert in Great Barrington.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place was on the menu at a restaurant we ate as providing a dessert to them. So the second night in town we decided to try it for dessert! Well, you couldn't ask for a more perfect dessert! The ice cream was just fantastic! There are SOOO many flavors on the board it is hard to even narrow it down.. No worries, the helpful girl behind the counter was more than willing than answer questions, tell us about the ingredients and let us sample as many as we wanted!! I had the Cider Donut ice cream! CHUNKS of cider donut in a really good vanilla ice cream! WOW... super good and a reasonable price! Would go back in a heartbeat!