“Great find in Great Barrrington”
Review of Route 7 Grill - CLOSED

Route 7 Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lime Kiln Road
Description: We at Route 7 Grill are proud to be providing fresh, local food to our Berkshire neighbors and friends. All of our meats are naturally raised from local farms or small family farms. We hope that our close relationship with these farmers have some positive effect in preserving local farming traditions. Everything we serve, including stocks, soups, dressings & desserts are made here from scratch. Our philosophy is inspired by Berkshire Grown, as well as the farm-to-table movement. The restaurant, nestled in the Housatonic river valley of the Southern Berkshires offers a full service dining room and full bar. We're located on historic Route 7 south of Great Barrington in the shadow of June Mountain We also offer a second dining room concept - including Raw Bar, Charcuterie & Tasting menus. Call for details!
Melrose, MA
“Great find in Great Barrrington”
Reviewed October 22, 2007

I have been to Route 7 Grill in Great Barington, MA several times. I have had lunch there and the pulled pork sandwich is to die for. My daughter and son-in-law had their "welcoming dinner" there this past September. It was the best place to have a party. We rented the whole restauraunt. The owner and staff were more than helpful in the planning. The food, again, was really, really good. It was a wonderful start to a wedding weekend. In October, we went to a Pig Roast. I hate to be repetative, but it was awesome. Not only was there a pig but also a lamb. My husband said the squash was the best he had ever had. Route 7 Grill uses local farm produce and meat, much organically grown. Everything is fresh. If you are in the Berkshires, I would recommend that you visit it. It is just outside of Great Barrington on Route 7 (Naturally) heading toward Sheffield. Look for the cows out front. There is plenty of parking. Also, it has been reviewed in the Boston Globe and recently in Gourmet Magazine.

3 Thank Melrose_MAMaccas

Canaan, NY
“Brisket fans! oh my this place is good!”
Reviewed August 23, 2007

I've had several meals here so far and it rates as my new favorite restaurant in Great Barrington for an affordable dinner with quality beer on tap. Great brisket and the smoked chicken is amazing. The choice of sides is top notch.

The atmousphere is a bit loud with the hardwood floors and flat ceiling but that doesn't distract from the flavor.

Yum.