“Good place!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
NY
“Good place!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is a great place to come to either with friends or family. I have been here with groups of friends as well as just with my husband for a lunch or dinner date. Been going here in the summers (when we happen to be in the Berkshires) for five years. Great sangria (fun to share with a group) and delicious margaritas (many flavors!). I like to order vegetarian dishes there while my husband has dug into more of the meat/chicken dishes. One thing you MUST TRY is the corn on the cob - they prepare it with an insane mix of flavors/herbs. It is delicious - don't miss this!!

• Visited August 2012

Ocala, Florida
“Best Mexican food I've ever had !!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The Berkshires has some of the finest restaurants in the US. This is no exception. The food is amazing. Fresh, tasty and unique flavors. The desserts were also state of the art . The service was exceptional. Worth every penny!!!

Hartford, Connecticut
“Quick and tasty”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stopped in at about 10 o'clock on a Saturday night. They were about half an hour from closing the kitchen. The first thing I noted was the very nice attitude of the staff, at that time of night, after the rush was over, and they had every right to be tired. Instead of the usual late night service we find, which is generally sluggish, they were right on time. The server was friendly and attentive. When the food arrived I was surprised to find that it was great. In New England it is tough to find decent Mexican food where they serve shredded beef enchiladas, so I really appreciated that theirs were so well prepared. We will stop in next time we are in the neighborhood and try some of their other delicious looking meals.

Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The chicken enchiladas with green tomatillo sauce were excellent. I have never been a fan of refried beans, but these were the exception. They were prepared really well and I enjoyed refried beans for the first time. There is plenty of seating at this restaurant and food comes out quickly.

Visited June 2013
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“Best Mexican food”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We love Xicos!
We are lucky enough to live right here in Great Barrington and with so many great restaurants in the area, Xicos is still one of our favorites.
You can not go wrong with any of their meals (or drinks). Our favorites are the fish tacos, chicken fajitas and the enchilada especial. I always order the frozen strawberry margarita, but all of the margaritas are wonderful.
Compared to other Mexican restaurants we visited during our travels, Xicos still stands above the rest. A-M