“New Year's Eve to remember !”
Review of Aegean Breeze

Aegean Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
Aegean Breeze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family of six came in for New Year's Eve dinner, and it was a wonderful experiance. My husband had the leg of lamb special which was cooked perfectly, the lemon potatoes were out of this world. My daughter enjoyed the lobster with some amazing Greek fries. For dessert baklava and chocolate cake. YUM! The service was great so friendly and happy, very helpful with making our choices. Our waitress recommended a great bottle of Greek wine. It was defiantly a night to remember and we will be back.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We went here after skiing all day. The appetizers were excellent! Love the spicy feta!! We were a party of nine and everybody enjoyed their food! The gyros were amazing and so was the souvlaki !! The owners are always very helpful with allergies. Will go back again!

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Unique food selections but very expensive and not really worth it. Additionally I found the staff dishonest. We went with 11 people and staff added 20% tip onto bill. The menu stated that 20% would be added on parties 12 or more and 18% on parties 8-11. When I questioned this with waitress, she said she'd need to call the manager. I stated that that was not necessary, I was just asking if I had maybe read the policy wrong. Again she said she'd need to get the manager. When she came over, I stated the same thing and asked if I was correct in my recollection. Her response was "whatever" and she grabbed the bill and walked away. She then came back with a corrected bill with no tip included. I thought this was an immature response to a legitimate question - it was not the dollars but more the point. If it was an error, a simple apology would suffice. But to try and make ME feel bad or responsible fir their error or inability to follow their restaurant's tip policy is ridiculous! I don't think I'd ever go back because of the high prices and dishonestly exhibited.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

It's passable and there are the grilled dishes are better than average. The traditional greek menu items don't do it for me but I lived in Greece for a while and got spoiled I guess. I think they may use potato as a filler in some or all of the dips which apart from the salty taste, seem to lack any real flavor.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Ok this place is so bad let me start at the beginning.

On 11/9/2012.
The waitress was so incompetent I can even begin to tell you how bad she was, I would not even recommend her to work in McD’s (across the street) let alone a family run business. If I want 2 appetizers then, don’t say, “Are you really hungry that is a lot of food.”
When I order a white lite wine to complement the lamb please don’t look at my minor daughter to see what kind of wine she should bring out. When you go check to see if there is any more lobster in the back, don’t come back 10 minutes later and (I swear this is true) and have no idea what they heck you left my table to go check on.

Dinner went down hill from there. Eggplant dip had more garlic then a garlic farm. Mousakka was extremely poor. Lamb asked for med and came out rare. Chicken Kabobs was well done to burnt and no stick in them.

2- soups
2- apps
3- meals
2-soda
1-wine

If you want a poor meal for $126.00 (tip) was extra then I recommended this place. I did give a review for olive garden and this place made them look like 11 madison park in NYC.
Please just go out of business now.