“Yum”

Catherine's Chocolates
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I am a big fan of Catherine's and use their mail-order, so when I found myself at the Fairfield Inn across the street for a night, I knew I had to go in. Forget the diet!!!!

Catherine's has two of my favs: fudge and fruit slices. Get them!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

And with another chocolate shop right up the road in Stockbridge, you have to be better than okay. They did not have everything I was looking for. The products they had were mostly okay, although some of the individual chocolates were kind of small. The lemon shortbread cookies were fine, but the white chocolate raspberry were a struggle to chew. Staff was indifferent and really did not pay attention to what I was ordering, which I had to repeat several times. I'll not be back.

1  Thank Trainman334
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Great Selections! We only bought some fudge but they have a huge selection to choose from. The truffles looked delicious! Something for everyone!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

You can taste the difference!
Chocolates tasted like mom or grandma made them. Fresh, crisp and wicked sugar rush!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stick to the chocolate. A bag of candy corn had a weird basementy taste. The truffles were delicious, but candy corn was bagged and not made there.

1  Thank MsgtSouthington_CT