“Bullseye!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
delray beach, fl
“Bullseye!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Why can't all pizza joints be this good and why don't we have a Baba Louie's in Florida!!! You can't beat this funky and brilliant pizza! Baba Louie's is definitely the place to move outside one's comfort zone to try one of the creative pairings. Worth the wait!

• Visited September 2013

Hudson River Valley, New York
“Amazing sour dough pizza”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stopped here for the first time after a long day of geocaching at Alford Springs Reserve. Baba Louie's is a very small place with outstanding beer and pizza. This is the first time I've had sour dough crust pizza and I love it. Light and crispy, completely opposite the cardboard crust you find elsewhere. I had the Hannah Jo pizza with a pint of Berkshire Steel Rail Extra Pale Ale. Fantastic. Give this place a try,myou won't be dissappointed.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank millbrook2012
Newtown, Connecticut
“Take out”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent pizza, we had take out so I can't comment on eating in, but I know my family goes there all the time and love it.

Visited September 2013
Salisbury
“Best pizza in the area”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Non traditional but excellent pizza. I usually order the Ricardo. Good draft beer to go with it. I recommend this place.

Visited September 2013
Brownsville, Vermont
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The food here is very good. Love the pizza. Every time we come down to GB my friends and I always stop here. The bbq chicken pizza is a must try. It can get crowded so make sure to give yourself some extra time to get there.

• Visited February 2013