“Yummy pizza, salads, soups!!”
Review of Baba Louie's

Baba Louie's
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Houston, Texas
“Yummy pizza, salads, soups!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited two days in a row for the sourdough pizza and fantastic salads. The soups of the day was also great both days. Kids were excited about the pasta. It was a great place to refuel after skiing.

1 Thank Jeanna B

Suffield, Connecticut, United States
“Don't miss!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a Friday at 1:30 in February and had about a 10 minute wait. I imagine during the season, there must be a line out the door. the pizza specials are quite unusual. My husband talked me into trying the Isabella Pizzarella. It consisted of roasted sweet potatoes, roasted parsnips, carmelized onions, roasted garlic, fresh mozzarella and shaved fennel, drizzled with reduced balsamic vinegar and parmesan on the woodfired sourdough crust. This was the weirdest combination I'd ever heard of but it was truly one of the best tasting things we'd ever had. The service was quick and friendly yet not rushed. The atmosphere was pleasant and relaxing. The prices were quite reasonable. The 10'' pizza is $12,95 and the 14" is $18.95. We ordered the 14" which was plenty for two people with 3 slices coming home with us. We could not have been more pleased!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank bjg24
“Baba nothing”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch last week. We out our name down and were told 45 minutes. We kept checking back. One and a half hours later we were seated. The service was poor. They did nothing to apologize. I have been here before and loved it. Salads are excellent. But pizza not what it was. Would try it again but maybe at 10 am when there are no crowds

1 Thank Cheryl S
Sheffield, Massachusetts
“Great and unusual pizza!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Choice of crusts cooked to perfection. Always hot and delicious. Great salads for 2 or a family size. My favorite is the Allegra with greens, pecans and apricots.Usually a special for soups or pasta available.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ptcpa
Bronx, New York
“Long, long wait”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food here is excellent and reasonable for the kind of food you are getting. I did not appreciate the long wait for the food. I was here in the fall once when there was a nip in the air and there is little space to wait inside. Kept thinking I was hovering over people's tables and that made me uncomfortable. Otherwise order anything, it is all good.

Visited June 2012