“Amazing beer and pretty good food !!”

Barrington Brewery & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since 1995 the Barrington Brewery has been serving our own Barn Brewed Beer and food made from scratch. We were the first brewery on the east coast to install a solar panel system that supplies solar-heated hot water for brewing and restaurant use.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went here yesterday afternoon with my wife after we went to Ski Butternut. At first I was like Oh no this isnt going to be a good place but after the first sip I was in love. I am a bit of a beer snob and let me tell you their beers are fantastic for a small Microbrew. Their Pale ale was similar to a Dales Pale ale and their Raspberry beer my wife had was a very nice light beer with a nice light raspberry hint.

We also ate there and the food was pretty good better than average bar food and reasonably priced. If you are in the Area please check this place out if you are into beer.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Amazing! My Husband and Inlaws came here for lunch and it was just the most awesome place! We started with the beef nachos, my husband had the spicy buffalo chicken sandwich, I had the BBQ Brisket Sandwich, and the inlaws had the chicken cordon bleu sandwich, and the roast beef sandwich. For beers between us, we had the sampler, the raspberry, and the Hopsland IPA. All were fantastic! The service was great, we have zero complaints!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great little pub place to eat after skiing. Food was delicious and home cooked. Beer selection good. (Try the Berkshire Blond ). Come hungry because the plates are loaded. Prices are very reasonable. Service was excellent.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I love this place not so much for the food (which is your average tasty pub food) or even the beer (which is good, but not mind-blowing) as for the combination of the two, the friendly waitresses, and the overall ambiance. We went at Christmas and their tree was covered in vintage beer cans; we went again in January and the place was busy and jovial, even in the dead of winter. A cheerful local spot where you can order a traditional pub meal, a beer sampler, and not worry about being chased out by the staff. (We had a leisurely two-hour lunch there and never got so much as a could-you-leave-now glance.) A great spot to break up your day in the Berkshires.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you really don't like beer, I guess I wouldn't bother, because the menu isn't that special. Well - it does have more salads than many places in this price range, and you can sit outside. But the beer is just fantastic!