“Great place for a beer and a burger”

Barrington Brewery & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since 1995 the Barrington Brewery has been serving our own Barn Brewed Beer and food made from scratch. We were the first brewery on the east coast to install a solar panel system that supplies solar-heated hot water for brewing and restaurant use.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have been here several times. It is across from the Mounument Mountain Motel and Days Inn...the beers are all home made and very good. Great salads, burgers, pizzas and deserts. I got the grilled veggie sandwich the last time and it was good too. The chocolate cake is the biggest cake I have EVER seen, and it must be 2 feet tall...one slice will do you in!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

They make some good beer here. A little heavy on the hops for some, so taste before you pour. I like the blonde ale and the stout.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The beers are brewed on premises and are delicious! My husband had their generous sampler and decided on their stout, I skipped the sampler and went straight to the stout....Mmmmmmm. The service at the bar was just OK, the patrons were a little rough...lots of f-bombs being thrown around even though it was only 1:30 in the afternoon. My husband and I were fine with it, but I would have felt a little awkward if we were with my parents or something. Now...onto the food: not very good. I had the brisket melt, which was brisket, slaw, russian dressing, and swiss served open-faced. Where to start? The "brisket" was pulled rather than sliced and very dry and tasteless, there was barely any dressing, and was smothered in cheese. It was served with "bottom of the bag" chips. There was literally not a single whole chip on my plate. My husband had the Philly, and after being asked twice if he wanted chicken or steak, was still served the chicken when he asked for steak. Too hungry to complain, he ate it and said it was OK, but like my brisket the chicken was dry and flavorless. Bottom line, when we're back in the area we'll probably stop in for a drink but move on down the road for food.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Let's start with the beer - Outstanding ! Barn Brewed on the premises and the seasonal brews are always something to look forward too , Yule Fuel my favorite ! Good menu selections and many great specials and or waiter Carol , always pleasent . Keep up the good work guys and gals.You are one of the many reasons WE love living in the berkshires and others are finding their way here.

3  Thank captainbrian83
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We ordered a baked fish, and it came in a bowl over cooked spinach, and with a spoon! It was tasteless and limp.
The next day we realized it had to have been poached fish. Either the waitress didn't hear our order correctly, or the kitchen was out of the baked version and passed off something else.