“Average Greek Pizza”

Great Barrington Pizza House Inc
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Average Greek Pizza”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were looking for a basic pizza place in town, nothing too fancy or eclectic. We decided on Greek Pizza. The place is very clean, and service was efficient. The pizza was on the average side. The crust was crisp, but a bit bland. Personally, I think the pizza could've used a bit more sauce. No complaints about the place, but not somewhere I would go to again for pizza if I was in the area.

• Visited July 2013

Albany, New York
“Authentic Mediterranean Flair”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

As a young man/recent college grad (35 years ago!) I lived in GB...and know for a fact that the GB pizza house has been around at least that long. How many restaurants do you know that have survived for over three decades?
During a recent get-a-way...we stopped in for a late-evening bite, and I couldn't believe just how good the food was. Non-pretentious, somewhat self-service, family eatery. VERY fresh ingredients...not particularly cheap, yet fairly priced.
Shared a large antipasto salad, a Greek (spanikopita) appetizer, and a medium white pizza with my girl...and the appetizer/pizza were among the best I have enjoyed in a very long time. The salad, while fresh and crisp...contained only two meats (no cheeses), lettuce, tomato, cukes. But the spanikopita was to-die-for, and the pizza crust was uniquely seasoned and cracker-thin. Our 3-topping white pizza (garlic, spinach, tomatoes) was SO GOOD...I will return to the GBPH any and every chance I have in the future.
If you don't need upscale...this restaurant deserves your business. Flavorful food, fairly priced.

• Visited July 2013