Days Inn by Wyndham Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$219
$149
Thornewood Inn(Great Barrington)
$239
Mountain View Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$179
The Red Lion Inn(Stockbridge)(Great Value!)
$440
Silvanus Lodge(Hillsdale)
$140
$60
$50
All reviewshi expresspancake makerhot tubchocolate cookiesgas fireplaceking sizepool roomfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastnice sizenice sitting areaenjoyable staymorning breakfastdirectly across the streetbed was comfortablenon smoking roomchain hotels
Reviewed October 27, 2010

We got married this September in Ancramdale, NY, and Great Barrington was the closest area with large hotels which could accomodate many of our guests. I found the staff at the Holiday Inn Express to be very pleasant, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. They made my wife and I feel much more comfortable knowing the our guests who would stay there would be seen to in a warm and friendly manner! (Seems to be something in the water in Great Barrington - everyone was so nice!) Additionally, they were kind enough to allow us an extension for how long they would hold a block of rooms for us (we were a little late in getting the invites out)!
From directions, to restaurant or shopping recommendations, to providing good coffee in the morning, all of the little things really added up.
Their hotel was clean, their staff was wonderful, and our guests had a great time at the wedding. Whether you are looking for a hotel to use for a large function, or just staying with your family or alone, I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank gardgreg
Reviewed October 18, 2010

This hotel met our needs during a two-night stay in the Berkshires. The staff members were friendly, the rooms were clean, and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2010

We arrived in Great Barrington for a wedding and were greeted by a warm and very helpful clerk named Allison. She was very pleasant and on the ball. Our general impressions of the hotel itself were "so -so." The mattresses were fine, but there was an invisible metal protrusion on the side of the bed and upon further study, looked to be part of the mattress frame. My husband wacked his ankle on it the first time he tried to sit on the bed. The room looked clearn, but there was also a very musty smell in our room--like it hadn't been aired out ever. It was nice to have a breakfast option. Generally speaking, I think we would stay again if it weren't for the price...too high for what what is offered.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carrollgardenskat
Reviewed August 25, 2010

The room was listed as accessible. The bathtub is about 16 inches high with no grab bar to hold in order to get in the tub. I have ms and cannot understand having a high tub in a room for people with disabilities.
The toilet was the proper height but the grab bars were in back of the seat. How is one supposed to hold on behind your head for assistance. Absurd design.
The manager did not seem very interested in dealing with the issue. Another employee totally agreed and indicated that there had been another complaint that day.
We cut our vacation short. It was a very uncomfortable situation.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gailh9
Reviewed July 29, 2010

Having had such a relaxing, enjoyable stay; my thru-hiking(Appalachian Trail) boyfriend(Q-Tip) and his brother(Trinket) decided another day at this restful hotel was necessary.
Everyone (Paul Rodriguez, Allison, Dan, and another kind gentleman(whose name has slipped my mind) was so helpful with helping us set up this special birthday gift for my boyfriend and his brother. It is so nice when workers "go the extra mile" for you when your loved ones are so so far away; esp. when they have hiked over 1,4000 miles. I would like to thank manager, Paul Rodriguez, and esp. Dan S. for their special attention they gave to help my friends. Thank you. Mary Ann Durante

• Stayed: July 2010