Days Inn by Wyndham Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$129
Fairfield Inn & Suites Great Barrington Lenox/Berkshires(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$178
Monument Mountain Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$100
Briarcliff Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$175
Wainwright Inn(Great Barrington)
$243
Thornewood Inn(Great Barrington)
$229
Lantern House Motel Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$99
Mountain View Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Windflower Inn(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$150
Orbitz.com
All reviewshi expresspancake makerhot tubking suitechocolate cookiesgas fireplacepool roomfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastnice sizenice sitting areathe breakfast areaenjoyable staymorning breakfastdirectly across the streetbed was comfortablenon smoking room
Reviewed August 21, 2009

Location is good on outskirts of Great Barrington, which is like a nice city neighbourhood with a few nice bars and restaurants. Hotel was dated and a bit dark and dingy. Rooms were big but there was a musty smell and carpets and furniture were very well worn. Breakfast was better than nothing but no more. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful and there was free internet access. Pool area was nice but pool was tiny and could have been bigger given the space around it. Shame as hotel could be good but needs an urgent facelift.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2009

For two-night (return) stay we had a very clean comfortable room with both firm & soft pillows on the terrific bed. This is a modest hotel with a really pleasant professional staff. Includes a hot breakfast buffet (not gourmet but certainly more than adequate) and really great coffee available for guests all day. (They could benefit from a new toaster).The indoor pool & hot tub is well- maintained and there are plenty of towels. There's a small fitness room as well and business center with free (though slow) computer access. We will definitely return...though we wish there were an in-room safe. For Tanglewood lovers like us, it's a quick 15-minute drive along a back road ...no traffic!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2009

We stayed here on a whim and used the RoomSaver coupon (available in booklets at rest areas throughout NY and New England). We got a very reasonable rate for a standard room. Good location. Very friendly and helpful manager. Beautiful location.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2009

Oh lord where do I begin? There aren't many "chain" hotels to stay at in the area and as a Priority Club points member I try and find HI's or HI Expresses. This one was unnacceptable and over my dead body will I stay there again. I actually signed up on TripAdvisor to write this review, I would hate for someone to have this experience.

I'm not sure if it was the disgusting smell of cigarettes that permeated the entire hotel (it IS Non-smoking) or the gross heart-shaped insert jacuzzi in my room (I went by myself on business) but the hotel is gross and tacky. Yes I did say red heart-shaped jacuzzi. I took a pic on my phone and sent it to all my friends to show them how ridiculous it was. (Not to mention very very dirty.) Apparently lots of construction workers stay here and smoke outside, which explains the smell.

The breakfast was horrible. I stuck with yogurt and cereal until I realized that the yogurt was a week old.

Never again. Period.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank MLaura03
Reviewed January 5, 2009

We stayed here one night for skiing the next day. It was clean, but I agree with the previous reviewers that the walls are very thin. We were on the first floor, and heard stomping from the second. It's very clean, the beds super comfortable, the staff nice, and it's very close to Butternut.
"Hot" breakfast is passable at best.
I would pay slightly more next time and stay at the Comfort Suites down the road.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)