Days Inn by Wyndham Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$129
Wainwright Inn(Great Barrington)
$246
$178
Monument Mountain Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$100
Briarcliff Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$175
Thornewood Inn(Great Barrington)
$229
Lantern House Motel Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$99
Mountain View Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Windflower Inn(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
$150
Orbitz.com
All reviewshi expresspancake makerhot tubking suitechocolate cookiesgas fireplacepool roomfront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastnice sizenice sitting areathe breakfast areaenjoyable staymorning breakfastdirectly across the streetbed was comfortablenon smoking room
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stopped in Lee as we wanted to explore around the Berkshires this Hotel was outstanding. The customer service was great we cannot wait to go back the fall would be beautiful

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sebim
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The Berkshires may be the strangest hotel area ever. On Tanglewood weekends in July and August, you will pay about $300 for moderate hotels, $200 for old motel style hotels.
The HIEXP is one of only a few modern motels in the area. Another is the newer and quite nice Comfort Inn down the block. On a Sunday night in high season, we paid $153 senior rate at the HIEXP. THis is a newly built Hiexp, not a reformulated older holiday inn, and the public areas are cheerfully modern as others in the chain are. We booked a King Bed regular room and were given a very large room on the second floor, with a view of the copper topped portico at the hotel entrance. I asked for another room-they did not have one. But a few minutes later, another clerk offered me a 2 queen bedded room. It was smaller and had a view of a bank parking lot and I declined. He then saw my wife, who is handicapped and offered me an accessible room, a large king studio on the first floor for the same rate, which I also declined. Our room, the first one offered, was very spacious with an odd shape, a living room overstuffed chair, and traditional wood furniture. The bed was comfortable, the air worked well, and the room was quiet. Older non HD television now seemed odd, a microwave, fridge and coffee pot were welcome, as was a traditional closet. The room was clean. Breakfast included eggs and bacon, but no fruit . A pretty terrace off the breakfast room offered alfresco dining. The small indoor pool seemed nice but we did not try it. Staff was very friendly. If you are used to newer chain hotels, this and the Comfort iNN are the only decent choices in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank goaroving
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We packed the Holiday Inn full of our wedding guests on April 29th and April 30th! Getting the room block all set in the beginning was quite a process, but once we had that locked in we had no problems at all. The complementary breakfast was good, the rooms were clean, the pool was clean. The kitchenette in the room was a nice feature. The bathroom was big. My husband and I stayed in the suite with the heart-shaped hot tub, which was REALLY funny. We had good service from the staff and would recommend the hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FeltriGeorge
Reviewed March 3, 2011

Great Barrington is overpriced, as was the nightly cost of this hotel. Nothing more to say about that. In terms of the room and facilities, all were roomy and clean. There was a microwave and fridge in the room. the initial fridge was not cold and they replaced it, but that one was not cold either.
The desk staff were very friendly and helpful. But the story I want to tell is this. The day after we returned home my 11 year old daughter found she'd lost her iPod. She was beside herself. We finally narrowed it down to the location of loss being the hotel. My partner called and the desk staff could not locate the iPod in the lost and found. By later in the day my daughter was even more upset, so I called the hotel again. The man who answered looked in the lost items again, but could not find it. I called again soon after and asked that when the specific room was vacant he might look under the bed. The room was occupied. I left my number. 15 minutes later he called back. He knew the people staying in the room, asked if he could come in and look and he FOUND it! This made my daughter's day, week and year. Ours too, as she was flipping out at the loss of her music and videos(she did not appreciate my perspective that there were far more grave losses that people suffer). Anyway, the front desk staff person was GREAT!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hamphoops
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Our recent two night stay at the Holiday inn was wonderful. Location of the hotel is nice.. Room Was clean & comfortable.. perfect place to stay for skiing....

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple