All reviewsmicro fridgeroom was cleanlow endbest dealprice chopperaarp rateappalachian trailfirst floorlarge bathroomwould stay here againgreat valuecoffee makerwater pressureyogurtscratchedbreweryreunion
Reviewed November 21, 2017

If you need a cheap place to crash this is worthy of consideration. Yeah, it's a bit old and run down, carpets are older and the furniture is out dated, but my room was perfectly clean, had a nice tv, with refrigerator and the bathroom was spotless. The bathroom towels are cheap and scratchy but what do you expect at this price range. Decent location and friendly enough service. The breakfast is a great miss unless you want cheap juice, waffles with aunt jemima or corn pops and terrible coffee....but I grabbed a banana on the way out for the road. There's so many good places to dine nearby who cares....

Room Tip: find a room on the backside away from the parking lot, there are at least a few...
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
WynGuestRelation, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Great Barrington Berkshires, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear JGR528-

Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent trip to the Berkshires. We appreciate you mentioning our clean rooms, spacious rooms and friendly team. We do listen guest opinion we would likes to inform all TripAdvisor travelers that we are doing partial renovating this year and will be done by Jan/2018.

Thank you very much! We hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2017

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in June 2014 and again Sep 2017. Our experience at this hotel could not have been better. We had a problem with our car, and the staff went above and beyond anything that could be expected assist us with our car problem. The staff reacted to my problem as a friend or a family would have. If not for them, I would have missed an event of my reunion. The breakfast has improved immensely since our stay in 2014. The coffee was good. There is AC, but we were able to open our window which faces the back of the hotel. With the window open, the night quiet and cool with fresh air, although there is an AC, The room was clean, the water was hot, the sheets were crisp and clean. Located in the heart of the Berkshires, the location is perfect for any visit to CT, NY State or those great little Berkshire towns. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit the Berkshires. I will continue to stay there on all my future visits to "my home town" which is in CT.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 24trieste
Reviewed September 21, 2017

had a great two night stay in this pet friendly motel , owners and staff were very nice, rooms clean , highly recommend to stay here

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family