“Superb donuts superb owners superb service”

Home Sweet Home Doughnut Shoppe
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was shopping in GB today and noticed the little shop with the Doughnut on the sign. I was curious and delighted to see the OPEN sign glowing , even at 1 pm . on a Sunday. I was overwhelmed by the wonderful choices I needed to make, I would have loved a maple frosted raised donut......or one only half covered with sugar or dip. I loved the donuts. The mini eclair was awesome, not too gooey, just the right amount of filling and easy to eat. I heard the staff and owner talking to customers, some regulars. I was thrilled to see such friendly service, a great product AND knowledgeable and kind owners. I will definitely be back. I am already thinking of what to get next time.

1  Thank fransbaking

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Love the owners of this shop who put every bit of love and care into their donuts. My kids favor the bowties and I love the Boston Creams. Fresh, great ingredients.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I use to work there I would wake up early to frost sugar and fill the doughnuts while the boss cooked them and then let them cool so I could work my magic on them.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The best cider donuts I've ever had. Homer Simpson would feel right at home. The only problem was limiting myself to one (well, two...).

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Cider donuts:the very definition of autumn! Don't miss them. Oh. The other flavors are good, too. Friendly staff...kids are welcome.

1  Thank Caro P