“Fiori Restaurant”
Review of Fiori - CLOSED

Fiori
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St.
Description: Fiori is a hip but elegant restaurant in the most prime location at the end of Railroad St. We specialize in authentic Northern Italian cuisine, inventive cocktails and an extensive hand-picked wine list. Our dedication to quality is uncompromising from top to bottom. We make everything that we can in house from our fresh pasta to breads, cheeses and French fries to all of our desserts and gelato. We offer a bar menu for the more casual diners every day and until midnight Thursday - Saturday. We also serve a world class a-la-carte brunch on the weekends. For the best dining experience in Berkshire County, Fiori is your destination.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Good meal for the cost. Loved the local bourbon they served. Pasta was terrific. Ate outside along the busy Railroad Street where other restaurants are located

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Terrifically stylish restaurant + really great food. Their weekend brunches are not to be missed, especially the eggs Benedict and steak.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Four of us had dinner there. We had different entrees. None of us was happy with his dinner.
I had the Oslo bucco. It was one of the most expensive things on the menu.
Like the old joke:it was no better than OK and the smallest portion I have ever been served at a restaurant.

1  Thank Neil E
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Ordered "Chicken Under a Brick" and it was completely drenched in pepper. It was very overpowering. Also, do not order "Homemade Vegetable Pickles" unless you like to eat vinegar straight without seasoning.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had dinner @ Fiori last night and ordered lasagna. i was really up for some homemade pasta! When my entree came, I swear I thought they had brought me the wrong item! It was a green noodle topped with hamburger! I'm not one to complain, but honestly - it really was NOT what I thought lasagna should be. So if you are ever in the mood for lasagna, you might not want to go to this restaurant.