“Art Deco in Gt. Barrington”
Review of Fiori - CLOSED

Fiori
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St.
Description: Fiori is a hip but elegant restaurant in the most prime location at the end of Railroad St. We specialize in authentic Northern Italian cuisine, inventive cocktails and an extensive hand-picked wine list. Our dedication to quality is uncompromising from top to bottom. We make everything that we can in house from our fresh pasta to breads, cheeses and French fries to all of our desserts and gelato. We offer a bar menu for the more casual diners every day and until midnight Thursday - Saturday. We also serve a world class a-la-carte brunch on the weekends. For the best dining experience in Berkshire County, Fiori is your destination.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Art Deco in Gt. Barrington”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Terrifically stylish restaurant + really great food. Their weekend brunches are not to be missed, especially the eggs Benedict and steak.

Visited July 2013

“A very weak O K”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Four of us had dinner there. We had different entrees. None of us was happy with his dinner.
I had the Oslo bucco. It was one of the most expensive things on the menu.
Like the old joke:it was no better than OK and the smallest portion I have ever been served at a restaurant.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Neil E
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Ordered "Chicken Under a Brick" and it was completely drenched in pepper. It was very overpowering. Also, do not order "Homemade Vegetable Pickles" unless you like to eat vinegar straight without seasoning.

Visited June 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Lovely atmosphere, but interesting food?”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had dinner @ Fiori last night and ordered lasagna. i was really up for some homemade pasta! When my entree came, I swear I thought they had brought me the wrong item! It was a green noodle topped with hamburger! I'm not one to complain, but honestly - it really was NOT what I thought lasagna should be. So if you are ever in the mood for lasagna, you might not want to go to this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I just had another delicious dinner at the bar. The Balsamic chicken sandwich with tomato & prosciutto served with crispy French fries was excellent. ( quite a bargain at only $10!). For dessert I ordered a flourless chocolate cake with whipped cream & warm toasted hazelnuts & a drizzle of caramel sauce. Rich, satisfying, but not overly sweet. Perfection!

Great food. Great service. Great atmosphere. The reasons I keep coming back!!!

• Visited July 2013