“Mediocre”
Review of Fiori - CLOSED

Fiori
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St.
Description: Fiori is a hip but elegant restaurant in the most prime location at the end of Railroad St. We specialize in authentic Northern Italian cuisine, inventive cocktails and an extensive hand-picked wine list. Our dedication to quality is uncompromising from top to bottom. We make everything that we can in house from our fresh pasta to breads, cheeses and French fries to all of our desserts and gelato. We offer a bar menu for the more casual diners every day and until midnight Thursday - Saturday. We also serve a world class a-la-carte brunch on the weekends. For the best dining experience in Berkshire County, Fiori is your destination.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very expensive. Small portions. Service uncaring. Some food was not seasoned at all and others overly salted. Really disappointed.

2  Thank olivia056

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We met relatives for dinner and were not disappointed. The antipasto was good and large. We appreciated the half portions that were available. The mixed seafood dish was good but not spectacular. The service was good. All and all it was enjoyable.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I went to Fiori on a Thursday night with a childhood friend. We had the clams, truffle fries, grilled vegetables and kale. It was all delicious and wasn't nearly as expensive as I'd anticipated. I was really glad to see a young bartender and younger crowd near the bar. Aecond homeowners tend to overrun places in the Berkshires but Fiori still has a cool factor. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We found this restaurant to be lacking. Service just OK. They did not have any ravioli made. Had to settle for chicken. Veal scallopini was very good, roast chicken OK but nothing spectacular.My Jack and Coke was weak. This restaurant did not come up to our expectations and we feel it was overpriced.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I've been to Fiori seven or eight times since it opened. I've waited to write this review because I was hoping they would learn from their mistakes and make the place better.
It is a beautiful space, in a charming location. The people who own it seem nice, and the bar is a comfortable place to hang and sample inteeresting beers and mixed drinks.

The restaurant is one of the disappointing for me in the Berkshires. Disappointig because they have pretentions of being much more than they deliver. The people who run the floor are clueless. The wait staff is amateurish and the food isn't good enough, and is too expensive to put up with the experience.

There are some interesting things on the menu. They do not include the deconstructed Lasagna. Which no one I have ever spoken to, inside or outside of the restaurant thought was anything but a mistake.

If you must go, sit outside, have one of the many interesting appetizers, or order from the bar menu. That is a pleasant experience. Actually dining there isn't.

2  Thank Sinakil1