“Cool classic late 60 eara ealry 70 s”
Review of Gypsy Joynt - CLOSED

Gypsy Joynt
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Hillsdale, New York
“Cool classic late 60 eara ealry 70 s”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Ok kinda confusing when you walk in its open seating ! But thear is no sign u just kinda stand in line with a bunch of old stoners!! So if your in a hurry its not your place thay def move @ thear stoner pace lol! But it's def worth the waight once u locate a place to sit after giving your order to one of the Woodstock left overs behind the bar! Lol! Thay kinda focus problems but u already no that when you walk in the door! Food was good big menu! Many choices ! Cheep beer to good vodka! So nice mix. @ the bar for choices overall if you can deal with dude I will be wright with you it all good!

Simsbury, Connecticut
“Cool girls night locale!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

three friends and I had a great meal Saturday night at the gypsy Joynt! Great atmosphere, music, & most importantly, great food!!!! So fun for an evening out.....I highly recommend the "wedgies"- awesome sandwiches with pizza dough crust!

The Berkshires, MA
“A really great evening”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

One of our favorite local artists was playing here on a Fri. night so we decided to check it out. What a fun evening. I've had lunch here several times, but nothing prepared me for what the evening would be like. A server in perfect funky attire was extremely helpful and patient helping me order from their vast menu. Then he suggested an ideal beer. We both had hamburgers, which were delicious. (I only get a hamburger once a year, so this was special.) The entertainment was great and the audience was quiet and respectful so we could hear. It was a blast.

• Visited January 2013
McLean, Virginia, USA
“Groovy Place”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This brought me back to my high school days - a real hippie hangout - all sorts of cool stuff to look at on the walls, good food, people wearing period clothes but for real, man!

Visited September 2012
Oregon
“Loved this place”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was traveling alone, and it was very comfortable to sit at the bar and order a beer and dinner. Very reasonably priced, and wonderful menu with lots of veggie options. The atmosphere was definitely funky and fun. This was one of my favorite places during the 10 days or so I was traveling in the area.

• Visited July 2012