“Naji's Will Deliver a Great Meal”
Review of Naji's

Naji's
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Naji's Will Deliver a Great Meal”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Once again, we visited Naji's as the climax to our 18th or so annual Girls Weekend in Lenox. And once again, the owner and waitress delivered!!!!! We had previously dined at the highest rated restaurants in the Lenox area, and yet, Naji's delivered perhaps the best dinner. One of my friends said it was THE BEST meal of the weekend. I suggest the following: any menu item that involves eggplant, a glass of their generous pour of wines, and a peak at the belly dancing owner!! He is a pleasure.

• Visited February 2014

New York
“Lovely staff, way overpriced”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The staff were lovely, the food was okay, the prices were ridiculous. For two just okay entrees,, two beverages and an appetizer of okay but not spectacular hummus, I paid $65 for dinner for two - much more than I would pay for a comparable meal in NYC. For this price, I expect a lot more. I would love to have nicer things to say because the people were so kind, but I left the restaurant feeling that going there had been a mistake.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank wawee
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Delicious Mediterranean Food”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Enjoyed a wonderful mediterranean meal here. Fresh pita bread to start, followed by olives. We ordered a number of appetizers, all delicious. My son reported the traditional greek salad was the "best I've ever had" (and he's a bit of a greek-salad afficionado).

Complicated big party with numerous allergies and preferences, which they handled perfectly, including Naji himself coming out to double-check. Service was impeccable, very clear in handling the various complexities of the meal, and pleasant and fast.

Zaatar pizza is a unique experience if you've never tried it. And the roasted potatoes were fantastic.

The ambiance is very casual and quiet. I recommend this place for families, groups of friends, or a quiet dinner with a friend. It's small, so if you have a large group, call ahead.

• Visited January 2014
“Delicious and delightful”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

The only thing more delightful than the food was the staff. We felt right at home! A nice find in the southern Berkshires.

Visited January 2014
New Canaan, Connecticut
“Naji's Restaurant, Great Barrington”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Great food, comfortable friendly environment, outstanding service, I'm Lebanese, and I love authentic Lebanese food. Naji's Restaurant fills the bill overwhelmingly!

Visited December 2013