“Great restaurant, great food.”
Review of Naji's

Naji's
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Every time I eat at this restaurant I have a great meal. My wife and make it a point to go here whenever we're in the area.

Date of visit: October 2013
1  Thank JJM

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was my first visit to Naji's and I couldn't have been more pleased. The food and service were impeccable. Naji came and spoke with us as if he was an old friend. The octopus appetizer was full of flavor and the beef Kafka was was so good that I can't wait to come back again. The pita was so fresh I could swear it was homemade. The humus was a great starter. The portions were large and we could hardly finish. Can't wait to go back!!

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed at Holiday Inn down the street, and arriving around 8 pm, the hotel staff recommended NAJI's and I'm glad I took up their suggestion... had the lamb kabob with veggies and roasted potatoes -- they worked around my food allergies and made sure that anything I ordered was safe. Staff was very friendly and NAJI himself came out and made sure that my meal was allergy-safe.

Definitely will stop here on my next visit to Great Barrington!!!

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I took my vegetarian daughter and her husband here for lunch and we thoroughly enjoyed it! Lentil soup, stuffed grape leaves and a host of other dishes were authentic and plentiful.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We (2 couples) happened upon Naji's early afternoon this past Wednesday while looking for one of the places on the tourist map. Naji served us an interesting and tasty meal on the deck. We had a four-combo appetizer and sampled each other's entrees and had fun learning more about Lebanese cuisine. The watermelon salad was a favorite.

Date of visit: September 2013