“Great!”

Naji's
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I highly recommend Naji's. The food was great, portions were generous and the owner couldn't be more friendly and anxious to please. We had the hummus appetizer, the lamb kabob and chicken with pasta. All were delicious, along with the great garlic bread.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I were caught in a heavy rainstorm having just driven up from NYC. We did not want local wannabe copycat cuisine. Driving past it [Naji's] in the rain I did glimpse a colorful attractive spiral lighting. After a U turn and re-finding this restaurant...we were very pleased it was Mediterranean cuisine. The owner was very gracious, the waitress was very friendly and efficient, the selections were great, and the cusine was terrific, prices excellent. Tired of ho-hum dining...then do something about it.

1  Thank Jake M
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had read the wonderful reviews here on Tripadvisor so headed for Naji's on our first evening in Great Barrington. Somehow we missed the sign and drove past but when we turned around we found it more easily. And it was worth the turn-around. We hadn't made reservations for this warm summer evening so our only option was eating outside but there was a fan and a breeze came up later so we were comfortable throughout. We like Greek food but Lebanese was new to us and we found the appetizers and main course tasty and plentiful - of course, the warm pita was great. The wait staff was very attentive - the owner's daughter came out to greet us and ask how we liked the melon soup since it was new on the menu. When I told her how much I enjoyed it, she called out her dad to hear the compliment. I mentioned that we chose Naji's because of the great ratings on Tripadvisor and she said they proudly display their plaque from this site. Thanks to the others who put reviews here - I always find them helpful

Reviewed September 2, 2012

A few people had suggested this restaurant and the prices were quite fair. Unfortunately, the food was mediocre. They tried, but we were disappointed.

Naji N, Owner at Naji's, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

On behalf of Naji's, I would like to apologize for your negative experience. I hope that you will come back so that we can try again. We put all our effort into ensuring that our customers leave the restaurant content and happy. I am sorry that we failed to do that for you. We would greatly appreciate it if you could specify what you think that we could do to serve our customers better. If you have any more concerns or advice please let us know. Thank you so much.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

this place was recommended by a friend i would not do so to any of my friend its was ok but i just didnt find it as great as was told to me but you should try it gor your self

Naji N, Owner at Naji's, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

On behalf of Naji's, I would like to apologize for your experience. We pride ourselves in making sure our customer's leave content and happy. I hope that you will come back to give us the opportunity to make it up to you. Thank you so much for your review and I hope that we will see you in the future.