“Best Western Omelet!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Essex, Massachusetts
“Best Western Omelet!”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Two Sisters is a popular spot so try to go early in the morning or on a week day. Simple, clean restaurant with good food.

Spring Run, Pennsylvania
“Love the window seat!”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I don't know what else to say but it is like eating at a friends house. They remember us from visit to visit. The food is OUTSTANDING especially the sweet rolls. If this is your first trip to Gloucester make sure you stop in.

• Visited June 2011
Ipswich, Massachusetts
“This is a Great Little Place!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Based on other reviews on this site and others, this morning I drove over to Gloucester to have breakfast. As soon as you walk in this little hide away, you feel the welcome. I was particularly aware of this as it was just me. I had scrambled eggs, home fries that were great and thick homemade blueberry/cranberry toast, which was to die for! I can't wait to return with my friends.

• Visited September 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Small, low key, family run and friendly who know how to keep customers happy”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Our first stop was at "Sugar Magnolias" around the corner but, we were ten minutes late for breakfast and they would not serve us because they had to get ready for lunch (a different story here). They told us to come here to "Two Sisters" who know customer service which Sugar Magnolias lacked and that makes a HUGE difference in my book. I will plan to come back here because of that. The place is very small, definitely a local dive BUT the two sisters are so funny; they work hard and have a great sense of humor and even had funny signs on the wall that I absolutely loved. It was 11 a.m. on a Friday and we were aiming for a late breakfast in which we were so happy to hear they serve breakfast all day. Food was good, plenty to keep you full for hours and service was good. Our 8 and 5 year old daughters gobbled up their food and before we left, they surprised our daughters with their own pack of silly bands for free. My girls were so happy and it was truly a nice gesture. We live 45 minutes away but frequent the area when we go to the beach - we will plan to return the next time we are in town. Thanks Two Sisters for your humor and knowledge on great customer service.

• Visited August 2011
New York City, New York
“We come back every summer, and every summer Patty remembers us!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We love this place, it truly is the best b'fast EVER. We are from nyc and come to visit fmily here every summer for past 6 years, and every summer Patty the owner remembers my husband and I and all our kids, and greets us, chats with us, and makes us feel great about being in her joint.... We need a Two Sisters in NY!!!!! There isn't a place that we've been to here (in any of the boroughs!) that serves it up like they do, the breads alone are a fave for us! Just authentic,cooked to perfection, and just yummy and worth every calorie....we'll see you next august Two Sisters!! (p.s.- It's def. small, so plan accordingly b/c you will def. wait. We are a family of 5 so we always go early to ensure the only big table in the back.... )

• Visited August 2011