I really needed a quick getaway ...and the ocean is always welcome whatever the season. I searched and found the marina resort on the internet. I read the reviews and the price was right. We arrived around 2:30 and our rooms were available. I chose the 3rd floor based on others reviews. So glad we did the view was perfect off of the balcony. Rooms were very clean and well equipped. I dont understand when people complained , our room seemed recently remodeled. King size bed, sitting area with a love seat, fridge and microwave. After dinner we went down to the pool area. The hot tub was hot! I guess we just aren't used to 103*... the pool was very nice too. The bar in the pool area was open which was very convenient. We ended up spending the rest of the evening talking with the locals and Stephanie the bartender was excellent! She gave us lots of ideas for our sightseeing adventure the next day. We had breakfast both Saturday and Sunday mornings at the restaurant on site...and it was excellent. Food , service, and views of the harbor were perfect. We ate dinner downtown at The Gloucester House on Saturday night... delicious! There was a dj down at the pool area/bar on Saturday night...but we decided to enjoy our big comfy bed and stay in.
I would definitely choose to stay here again if in the area. This area has so much history and the locals were all so friendly. I'm glad we chose Gloucester for our weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our year-round hotel features on-the-water rooms with balconies overlooking beautiful salt water marshes. Walk from your room through our indoor skywalks to our lobby, Spa, pool, jacuzzi, and function room. Spend time relaxing at our indoor, glass enclosed year-round chlorine-free pool and jacuzzi or catch some rays on the sun deck overlooking the Annisquam River and marina. Enjoy a relaxing treatment from our Spa menu or participate in one of our Wellness Classes including Yoga, and Pilates - be sure to treat yourself, while you are here! Dine and unwind after a day of whale watching, fishing or shopping at our NEW waterside tent bar & cafe (seasonal), Mile Marker One. Enjoy your favorite drink, and watch the boats go by. All located on premise. A great place for couples, families, corporate business travel, reunions, clambakes, weddings, groups and tours, and get togethers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Cape Ann's Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Ann`s Marina Hotel Gloucester
- Cape Ann Marinas Hotel
- Cape Ann Marinas Gloucester
- Cape Ann's Marina Resort Gloucester, MA