“it was so good I had dreams of eating there again!”

Passports Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 141 Restaurants in Gloucester
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Passports was the highlight of our weekend. 4 of us went for lunch and were greeted by very friendly staff. They immediately served us fresh popovers which were light, flaky, and delish (and a surprise) I had a crab cake sandwich which was HUGE and delicious. the seasonings were unique and well done. I had a side of pasta salad. My husband had the fried oysters - mostly because he never had them before - and he was super pleased with the taste and texture. The portions were huge and we had to stop eating because we were bursting. When I go back, we'll split something.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Always wanted to check out this place. I was not disappointed. My chicken salad sandwich was huge and very tasty accompanied with yummy greens salad. My husband had the baked haddock that he adored along with delicious fresh veggies and house salad. We were stuffed The hot fresh popovers served were a nice surprise

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Duck, rack of lamb, fish and chips are all delicious! Creme brûlée was disappointing, but everything else was really good! Cozy atmosphere, friendly staff, I would come again.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Friendly staff, served an excellent meal. Highly recommended. Lovely fresh locally caught fish. Battered ice cream was new to me, chocolate sauce, peanuts and cornflakes.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Visited for dinner, every eal was fantastic! The popovers they serve are good enough to make you want to skip dinner, but don't eat too many because the food is amazing. There's a reason this place is #2 on TA. The service was fantastic as well. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Les M