“Soo good, we went back for dinner.”

Passports Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 141 Restaurants in Gloucester
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch at passports. We were warmly greeted on arrival. The food was flavorful and nice portions. The waitstaff was excellent. We actually went back that same day for dinner. Small little restaurant right on the main street. Reasonable prices for food quality and portion size :)

1  Thank welldo

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We shared a couple of dishes, but the duck was simply amazing with jasmine rice. The restaurant changes the menu often, I was very impressed with food and service and value.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've been a patron for many years and have never been disappointed. Wonderfully varied menu, great service, great value. Excellent beer and wine selection.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I visited Passports during a work trip with a local colleague. The popovers made this visit fun. The food was great and the creme brûlée was amazing. Staff were friendly and informed on the menu. Would visit again if I am local!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I ate at Passports on June 18th. We loved the popovers! Both of us ordered seafood. It was fresh & delicious with just the right amount. The apple tart a la mode is amazing. The waitress was warm & friendly, cozy little atmosphere. Would definitely visit again. Highly recommend