“Great Find”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Find”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was visiting over the weekend and stopped in this great shop, prices were mid range, the
merchandise all good - I found the employee's pick rack and bought the most fun and unique
evening suit that is perfect for my next dress up event and a bargain to boot.

The staff was lovely as well. I look forward to going back again, I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2013

Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Win!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great selection. Great prices. Well organized. Not padded with junky things. Good place to buy jewelry. Owner has a delightful personality. Hits on all cylinders.

Visited June 2013
massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“One of my favorite consigment shops”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

They have an interesting assortment of clothing and some other items, I'm always sure to find something I like, the prices are reasonable, and the staff is friendly. Always a fun place to visit.

Visited June 2012
Gloucester, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consignment Shop Must-See!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

What a great little store! I visited shortly after moving to the city. Normally, I expect higher prices of a consignment shop than what this little gem has to offer! Everything was reasonably priced, and the staff was incredibly friendly. I walked in expecting to just browse, but walked out with a one-of-a-kind little black dress made by a young woman who had since moved to LA to pursue fashion design.

Wonderful!

Visited December 2011
Carlisle, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Singing Consignment Shop Owner Packs Them In!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2007

Absolutely delightful and impressively talented singer/songwriter, Barbara Koen keeps her busy consignment shop, THE DRESS CODE, humming along, and in a state of blessed loonyness, as she scatters herself frenetically, from rack to rack, back room to back seat of her car, to load in more goodies for her shop, all the while, making every customer's day with her beautiful voice and her special off-beat brand of zanyness. The day I was there, there was so much going on and so many fun things to see, that before I knew it, an entire day had passed, and I noticed as I looked around, that a lot of the same customers who had come in with their coffee earlier in the day, were still there, milling about, and giggling as she conversed with buyers and sellers, in the store and on the phone. But, do not be fooled by her wit or antics! She is a dead serious business woman, and when you bring your treasures in for an appointment, she will be absolutely candid about what she feels she can get for them. She's not a time waster, when it comes to the business of her shop. She's a genuine woman, a proud proprietor, and when she's there, it's better than a ticket to the Comedy Connection, OR a Coffeehouse. I've seen long-time customers cry on her shoulder, when having a bad day, and I've seen her shed a tear on theirs. I've also heard her singing duets with her sisters, while steaming the wrinkles out of clothes on their hangers. In my travels, and I travel a lot, I seriously find that The Dress Code has good quality merchandise from an even greater quality human being.

5 Thank thedevinecomedy