The room was pleasant and comfortable. Temperature control was good, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast (included) was as much as one could expect without anything heated but the coffee. The biggest deficit was the fact that there were no dividers separating individual "patios" overlooking the ocean--so totally zero privacy. (In fact, a child walked right into our room through the patio door, thinking it was his room.) But if we return to Gloucester (and probably will), we would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester
- Ocean House Hotel At Bass Rocks Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann