Love this Inn will come back to stay again wonderful and helpful staff comfy beds and awesome view of ocean! Close to everything, Charlie's is right down the road if you want great fish and chips or a lobster roll the housekeeping staff was very nice and room was very clean. If you want to go to Salem this Inn is close by so its a short trip and a five min drive to Rockport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester
- Ocean House Hotel At Bass Rocks Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann