Nicely updated rooms. Comfy beds. All rooms face the sea. Above average breakfast. Bicycles, DVDs, games available for guests. Beach parking vouchers offer a discount. Stunning views. Peaceful sleeping. Lack of dividers between patio or balcony areas is small drawback. Not much privacy. In a way, it's a plus. You feel part of a shared experience like you might on the deck of a cruise ship. Taking in the happy sounds of people swimming or chatting poolside against the backdrop of the ocean meeting the rocky coast is uniquely appealing. Recommend a second-floor room if you're near the pool. (Lower room numbers are closest to the pool. Furthest from the pool are rooms 124 and 224.) Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester
- Ocean House Hotel At Bass Rocks Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann