We loved our stay at the Bass Rocks Inn. The location is amazing--right on the ocean. Rooms have an ocean view from a large shared balcony. The warm hospitality of the staff made us feel welcomed and comfortable. The Inn also provides a good breakfast, free WIFI, free use of bicycles, and free access to a large DVD collection. Our stay at Bass Rocks Inn was the highlight of a 2 1/2 week New England trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier oceanfront hotel and historic inn, Bass Rocks Ocean Inn was built on the rocky coastline of Cape Ann, home to America's Oldest Seaport. Beautifully restored Stacy House (1899) suites with pillow-top beds, flat panel t.V.'S, and Jacuzzi tubs. Individual suites offer gas fireplace, separate sitting and sleeping rooms or wrap-around view. Modern Oceanfront House and Seaside House open onto patios or balconies with sweeping views across the lawn and out to sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean House Hotel at Bass Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bass Rocks Ocean Hotel Gloucester
- Bass Rocks Ocean Gloucester
- Ocean House Hotel At Bass Rocks Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann