“Beat expectations”

Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Gloucester
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Well recommended so we decided to go but were prepared for a tourist trap - either sample size portions or overpricing and we were pleasantly surprised that this place was neither. Do not miss their hash - my wife and I fought for the corn muffin that accompanies it. in fact we went back on the last day for the hash . The omelette was fine but that you get every where. The carrot cake pancake was gigantic and I liked the pineapple fritters too. But what really tops off a good breakfast is coffee and their latte was heavenly. Must do.

1  Thank ctchand
There are newer reviews for Sugar Magnolias

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Everything I've had has been delicious. Portions are huge, I always can only eat 1/2 and get the rest to go or split a meal. Service is very friendly and prices are reasonable!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Always have a good experience ad Sugar M's . Good food, wonderful waitstaff. Go there almost weekly for our lunch. Always welcome and accommodating.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Grabbed a huge and scrumptious carrot cake pancake while my wife ate a delicious crab cake Benedict. Well worth the Sunday morning breakfast stop on our way back to Boston. Two thumbs up

1  Thank Mandofiddler
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We went for breakfast two days in a row during a quick getaway to Gloucester. It was the greatest two breakfasts I've ever eaten. They have ruined me for breakfast anywhere else. The BEST hash and corn bread I've ever had. Amazing service, great people. If you're on Gloucester and don't have your breakfast there, you're crazy!!!!

1  Thank Croz1018