“great breakast”

Ranked #46 of 140 Restaurants in Gloucester
Copenhagen, Denmark
“great breakast”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Definitely the place to go for breakfast in Gloucester. Very nice and helpful staff, tasty food, and great location outside of the touristy city center.

Cape Ann, MA
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

looking for an old-timey type place for breakfast any time though lunch hour? This is it. Huge selection and variety, fast and tasty. The only local place I've found that doesn't abruptly shut down breakfast at the stroke of exactly 10:00 or exactly 11:00 AM.

• Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent! Eat where the locals eat.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Fantastic breakfast served early for the fishermen. Haven't had anything that wasn't great. From fresh fruit plates to fried dough, you can't go wrong. Small and limited seating. There is often a line outside waiting to get in.

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Little disapointed”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had found Lee's by accident as I was passing by. The seating was odd, as the register seemed out of place. I felt strange sitting behind it as I waited for my breakfast. I was more or less happy with my meal, minus the blueberry muffin that tasted as though it was made with too much baking soda. however my wife found 2 hairs in her omelette. I could have excused the bad muffins, or strange seating, but the hair in our food grossed us out. we will not return.

• Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Good breakfasts”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Very good breakfasts served very efficiently. There wasn't anything to dislike. It was a basic and complete breakfast menu.