“delicious treats” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Takeout
Newbury
“delicious treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

A large box of these assorted treats was given to us by lovely friends visiting from USA. My past experience of chocolate from the other side of the pond has been less than positive, and normally it is us taking choccie goods over there for family and friends. Well these candies have changed my mind and will definitely get more of these, I love the rustic home made look of them and the flavours are delicious, we didn't get anything with them to tell us what each one was which made the tasting of them quite an adventure....but no complaints whatsoever, if you like chocolate you will like these !!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank sfc282d

Putnam, Connecticut
“Yummy treats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Was there yesterday and it was a great respite from my field trip. Candy was great and good selection.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank cfalz
Tewksbury, Massachusetts, United States
“Mouth Watering Chocolate treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

After venturing out on the 7 Seas Whale watch, we made our ways around Gloucester enjoying the sites. Appreciated how so many Automobile drivers stopped to let us cross the street.

Though Nothing compared to Turtle Alley's Mouth watering Chocolate treats. We purchased three boxes of different varieties and with no remorse. The actual nut variety (turtles) tops the chart. Especially the Macedonians. Spectacular, mouth watering, and filling. With one Regret; We should have purchased more.
There is NO way I will pass through Gloucester M.A. with out stopping in and purchasing more...
Turtle Alley is a must...

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Weevaluate
West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
“Oh, the chocolate...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stopped in to Turtle Alley just to see what they had. What we found was an assortment of candies you might commonly find anywhere along with candies that I had never seen before. I got some chocolate-covered ginger, which was delicious. I also got a chocolate bacon turtle, which could have benefited from more bacon in it but it was pretty tasty as it was. There were several flavor combinations that were surprising but everything looked wonderful. There were several other things I wanted to try but in the interest of budget (and calories) I limited myself to two items. If I ever go back to Turtle Alley there are several other creations I hope to try!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Laura Z
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Good Lord! that's great chocolate...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

To enter the shop and breathe is a delight for chocolate lovers. The scent of the stuff melted and mixed with awesome ingredients is intoxicating. My favorites are the fruity dark chocolate turtles with dried apricots and the white chocolate ones with dried blueberries, but there is truly something for everyone. Try the caramels too, with sea salt, or with lavender!

Visited December 2012