Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Sparkling afternoon under sail

On a gorgeous September afternoon we sailed with Raffi and Lisa, learned about their sparkling gem... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Leslie N
Boston, Massachusetts
Sailing

We had so much fun sailing through Gloucester Harbor and then out into the open water. We were two... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2020
stephaniegL912US
Somerville, Massachusetts

All reviews captains raffi and lisa perfect hosts birthday cake gloucester harbor intimate wedding beautiful boat dinner cruise life long friends perfect summer great stories open water bucket list lobster hinckley helm yacht adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2017

We joined Captains Raffi and Lisa for a sunset sail last weekend as part of a bachelorette weekend and we had the BEST time! I've been enjoying Gloucester from land for years, but there is nothing like it seeing it from the water. Captains Raffi and Lisa knew so much about Gloucester and its history and shared some great stories from their past boating adventures. Between the views, the wine, the snacks, and the company it was the highlight of our weekend, and we will certainly be recommending Defiance Sail Charters to anyone looking for a unique and fun activity! Thanks Raffi and Lisa!!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We went for an all day sail. This was one of the best things I've ever done, and I used to be a regular sailor. I highly recommend Defiance charters.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

It's worth a special trip to Gloucester to take a cruise on Windfall with Captains Raffi and Lisa. We do so every time special guests visit and all agree it is the highlight of their stay. We've done this so often that Lisa and Raffi have become like close family. There aren't enough superlatives do describe what a day on the water aboard Windfall is like. You need to experience it for yourself to really know.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed the cruise with Lisa and Captain Raffi. The info about Gloucester as interesting. Relaxing on the Windfall was amazing. Lisa is an outstanding cook and the meal was delicious!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I have chartered "Windfall" for over 12 years. Do I really need to say more? But, I am full of myself so I will. First off, I am a boat owner with thousands of miles under my keels, so, I am very finicky. My times aboard this pristine vessel have ranged from nine days to a long afternoon. I have chosen "Windfall" as the stage for some of the most important family and business activities during those years. To say that that I was never disappointed would be a slight to the two captains, Lisa and Raffi. Believe me, you can charter a beautiful boat anywhere. What you can't always reliably charter are a beautiful couple who will become your aquatic friends for life.