“Excellent breakfast ”

George's Coffee Shop
Ranked #10 of 153 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Georges of Gloucester is a popular breakfast and lunch spot featuring generous portions and great customer service!!
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

A local favorite. I have never had a bad experience here. The coffee and food are excellent and the staff are absolutely delightful and efficient.

Date of visit: April 2019
Dean S, Owner at George's Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Thank you for the kind review. It is truly appreciated!!

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

While the food is excellent for breakfast, our love of this place is not just about the food. The neighborhood feel with friendly hustle and bustle creates a comforting experience. The wait staff is always welcoming. It is a happy place.

Date of visit: March 2019
Dean S, Owner at George's Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Love this review and am ecstatic when our guests take notice of our great front end staff. Our entire staff strives to treat you like family and great customer service is our top priority!!

Reviewed February 23, 2019

Before I even ate at George's I wondered what more I could add to all the reviews that mention huge portions, good food and service. Now I know. I had the veggie omelet, tastier than any omelet I've had lately because the veggies were actually COOKED. ..fresh but sauteed.That makes them so much more flavorful than raw ones.Thank you George's.

Date of visit: February 2019
Dean S, Owner at George's Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Lynne, Thank you so much for the review, I'm happy we lived up to your expectations!!

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Excellent. Scrumptious. satisfying. The crab cake had an abundance or crab meat. Yummy. I can’t wait to visit

Date of visit: November 2018
Dean S, Owner at George's Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Thank you Quani, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Georges!! Hope to see you again!!

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Their slogan is: "Hungry...? You won't be." That is so true! The food is scrumptious! Prices are reasonable. Easy place to find. Definitely a place to eat!

Date of visit: October 2018
Dean S, Owner at George's Coffee Shop, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thanks for the review, we are glad you enjoyed your visit to Georges and appreciate you taking the time to review us!!