“Another Chinese variety”

Midori
Ranked #62 of 151 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 13, 2019

A small restaurant with a good size lunch Buffett which seems to attract the locals
there is a seasonal liquor license during the summer months but overall a good choice for a buffett lunch

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 11, 2018

I felt like a little lunch treat and stopped by Midori for the first time since they opened. While I opted for take-out this time, I really liked the restaurant, which also featured a nice looking buffet. My order, a spring roll and Crab Rangoon, was excellent. Very fresh and crisp, not at all greasy. I received plenty of duck sauce as well as soy-and mustard sauces along with 2 fortune cookies. Had the service been a little bit friendlier, this would have been a 5-star rating.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful surprise. Huge servings. The tempura was excellent.

We got the Mei Fun. Wow. Excellent noodles. Al Dente vegetables. If you are vegetarian you want to eat here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I love their combination plates that come with choice of soup or drink, 2 appetizers, rice and side dish for around $13.00. Lots of food.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Quality of food unhealthy, greasy and feel bad to the stomach. The sushi is poorly cooked and the product is not fresh. There are only two workers, a waiter who does not speak English well, and a boss who is disrespectful to clients. I was eating there, doing a facetime with my family that lives outside of the country, and the boss started shouting and disrespecting me, making a show in front of the whole restaurant. I do not recommend anyone to go to this place, as it is poor quality food and workers don't´make it worth it... The bathrooms are disgusting with cobwebs and dirt on the walls(it smells really bad), the photos that appear on the website are false, there is practically no variety of sushi and as I said before, it is badly cooked and dry.

Date of visit: November 2017