“Huge Portions”

Mike's Place
Ranked #53 of 141 Restaurants in Gloucester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was in the mood for a cheese burger last night but I didn't feel like traveling over the bridge and out of town. It was cold and I am lazy. I spotted Mike's Place and knew they would have what I was looking for! They have reasonably priced dinner plates with a lot of variety; you can get a hamburger, pasta, even haddock. I got the cheese burger plate and it came with rice pilaf (nice option instead of fries) and a salad. I took it home and was shocked at how huge the portions were! Wow! You get a ton of food for the price. The cheese burger was delicious. The rice was okay, and the salad was impressive, along with their special salad dressing. Yum. I'd definitely go back again and try another of their dinners.

1  Thank quiet_wave