Stayed here with our 13 and 16-year-old. Exceptionally beautiful view, very tranquil. Very, very lovely room - spotless - great deck to sit out on. Roomy with small refrigerator, so we ate lunch and breakfast on our deck. Short easy drive (mile or so) to Gloucester/Rockport. Can rent bike at a nearby shop (about 1/2 mile away). Beach is walking distance - a bit of a haul to drag stuff - expensive to park at beach. We rented bikes...dropped off stuff at the beach by car, and returned by bike. We loved the location of this place, as well as the decor, space, and cleanliness of the room. Staff were warm, helpful, and welcoming. The pool is super...nice size, comfortable chairs, beautifully landscaped with flowers and overlooks the ocean. Would recommend this place to anyone. Loved it and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantis Oceanfront Inn offers all the comforts of a large hotel with the freindly, attentive atmosphere of a small inn.We provide pristine accommadations that include oceanviews, air conditioning, refigerators, balconies or terrace sitting areas.Breakfast is offered daily in our oceanfront cafe'. Indulge in our creative and unique menu choices while enjoying the breathtaking view. Swim in our outdoor heated pool or stroll down to Good Harbor Beach just3/4 miles away. Located close to y restaurants, and many exciting activities make the Atlantis a perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Atlantis Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Oceanfront Hotel Gloucester
- Atlantis Oceanfront Inn Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann