My husband and I spent our 24th anniversary here. It was our first visit and loved it so much, we booked a week for the upcoming summer. We had a top floor king room, which was quite roomy. Rooms have been updated including flat screen T.V.'s and refrigerators. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Loved the private terrace outside of our room and watched the sunrise each morning. It is obvious the staff takes pride in their work; the room was immaculate during our entire stay. We enjoyed the breakfasts at the hotel restaurant and found the prices to be appropriate for fresh, homemade meals. Sunday breakfast offerings are extra special. The staff is professional and very helpful with directions to anywhere in Cape Ann. Loved the fresh baked chocolate cookies in the office every day. After running around all day, it was nice to come back to some quiet and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantis Oceanfront Inn offers all the comforts of a large hotel with the freindly, attentive atmosphere of a small inn.We provide pristine accommadations that include oceanviews, air conditioning, refigerators, balconies or terrace sitting areas.Breakfast is offered daily in our oceanfront cafe'. Indulge in our creative and unique menu choices while enjoying the breathtaking view. Swim in our outdoor heated pool or stroll down to Good Harbor Beach just3/4 miles away. Located close to y restaurants, and many exciting activities make the Atlantis a perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Atlantis Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Oceanfront Hotel Gloucester
- Atlantis Oceanfront Inn Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann