My husband and I stayed one night in October so that we could take a morning whale watch cruise. The view of the ocean across the street was wonderful, and the balcony was a great place to watch the sunrise. King-sized bed was comfortable, and our stay was very relaxing. Breakfast at the cafe was delicious. When the clerk at the desk found out that we had a whale watch scheduled, she called to see whether the cruise would be sailing since it was extremely windy that morning. The cruise was cancelled due to high seas, but we were able to reschedule the following day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantis Oceanfront Inn offers all the comforts of a large hotel with the freindly, attentive atmosphere of a small inn.We provide pristine accommadations that include oceanviews, air conditioning, refigerators, balconies or terrace sitting areas.Breakfast is offered daily in our oceanfront cafe'. Indulge in our creative and unique menu choices while enjoying the breathtaking view. Swim in our outdoor heated pool or stroll down to Good Harbor Beach just3/4 miles away. Located close to y restaurants, and many exciting activities make the Atlantis a perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Atlantis Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Oceanfront Hotel Gloucester
- Atlantis Oceanfront Inn Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann