The picture of the hotel tells it al! You wake - up in an amazingly comfortable bed to an expansive view of the Atlantic ocean with lobster boats and sail boats framed in your window. . You go to sleep to the sound of gentle waves hitting the rocks and the far off lights of the Twin Lighthouses on Thatcher Island lulling you into a deep restful sleep. Inbetween you can enjoy breakfast in the Cafe at the hotel, take a walk, jog, or run on the oceanfront path in front of the hotel, explore or fish off of the rocks in front of the hotel, or swim in the prestine pool. The hotel is immaculate and always being upated.
Although it is pricey we would rather spend one less day to be able to spend it at the Atlantis Oceanfront Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantis Oceanfront Inn offers all the comforts of a large hotel with the freindly, attentive atmosphere of a small inn.We provide pristine accommadations that include oceanviews, air conditioning, refigerators, balconies or terrace sitting areas.Breakfast is offered daily in our oceanfront cafe'. Indulge in our creative and unique menu choices while enjoying the breathtaking view. Swim in our outdoor heated pool or stroll down to Good Harbor Beach just3/4 miles away. Located close to y restaurants, and many exciting activities make the Atlantis a perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Atlantis Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Oceanfront Hotel Gloucester
- Atlantis Oceanfront Inn Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann