Visited Cape ann and stayed at the Atlantis on Gloucester's scenic shore drive. Wow what a spectacular view of the coast line and famous Twin Lights! A 10 minute walk to Good Harbor Beach, one of the best beaches anywhere, and a 10 minute drive to the waterfront, downtown or to the charming village of Rockport and funky and fun Rocky Neck. In my opinion this is the best hotel on Cape Ann! Private patios, beautifully decorated and spotless rooms, which appeared to be newly updated. Flat screen TVs, Wi-fi, lots of bright white towels, and a nice size refrigerator. Breakfast in the dining room was excellent, and the sparkling oceanfront pool all made for a perfect stay. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantis Oceanfront Inn offers all the comforts of a large hotel with the freindly, attentive atmosphere of a small inn.We provide pristine accommadations that include oceanviews, air conditioning, refigerators, balconies or terrace sitting areas.Breakfast is offered daily in our oceanfront cafe'. Indulge in our creative and unique menu choices while enjoying the breathtaking view. Swim in our outdoor heated pool or stroll down to Good Harbor Beach just3/4 miles away. Located close to y restaurants, and many exciting activities make the Atlantis a perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantis Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Oceanfront Hotel Gloucester
- Atlantis Oceanfront Inn Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann