Stayed 2 nights for a quick, last minute getaway. This was one of the few places with any cancellations, fortunately for us they were able to give us a room at $180/night.
The room was on the first floor, facing the ocean, but actually about 3-4 steps down/below ground level. When looking out the window your eyes were at lawn level so you didn't really have a view of the water. If I were to stay again I would avoid this level.
The room itself was clean and adequate, nothing very special, and one of the beds sort of sloped, like it was an older mattress. The air conditioner had a strange smell when it was turned on, a sort of musty smell, which I guess could be caused by the location or age of the place. Towels are a bit worn, I like newer/fluffy towels. But again, adequate.
Didn't get a chance to try the restaurant, but they had yummy free chocolate chip cookies in the lobby. And, menus to all the local places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantis Oceanfront Inn offers all the comforts of a large hotel with the freindly, attentive atmosphere of a small inn.We provide pristine accommadations that include oceanviews, air conditioning, refigerators, balconies or terrace sitting areas.Breakfast is offered daily in our oceanfront cafe'. Indulge in our creative and unique menu choices while enjoying the breathtaking view. Swim in our outdoor heated pool or stroll down to Good Harbor Beach just3/4 miles away. Located close to y restaurants, and many exciting activities make the Atlantis a perfect place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Atlantis Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Oceanfront Hotel Gloucester
- Atlantis Oceanfront Inn Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann